This is Izzy (legally Isabella)

This is Izzy (legally Isabella)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am trying to become followers of other blogs and list their sites, etc., but I have to admit I'm getting a big frustrated. I do want to be qualified for winning the blog candy at whitelinenlavenderfield.blogspot.com, but I don't know how to post a picture of her blog candy on my site. And I don't even understand how to site her blog so you can go directly there. I'm definitely not a computer technie. So you will just have to go there and check it out for yourself.

Will try to post a pic of my new granddaughter. She was born on February 3, and she was about 3 weeks in this picture.

Hopefully I will be back soon with some goodies to post.

2 comments:

  1. Ruth - Bella is adorable! All your grandchildren! And I love the flower display - how unique! Don't give up on your blog! Thanks for looking at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What a pretty granddaughter!! :)
    Ruth, do you know how to use Microsoft Word? If you do, then you should check out Live Writer. With this program, it makes it easy to make blog entries and put pictures and links in them. Here is the website address if you are interested: http://download.live.com/writer

    ReplyDelete