This is Izzy (legally Isabella)

This is Izzy (legally Isabella)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playing Today

I've been playing on my new Cricut Expression for most of the day. A friend was here with hers and the time passed too quickly. We made about 16 valentine cards and about 13 thank you cards. My how playing tires you out. I was having trouble with the blade cutting when it should have been picking up, so I called Provocraft and they were super. Walked me through resetting the machine, but are sending me a new blade assembly because they think that is the problem. Great service I think.

Yesterday I became a grandmother for the 5th time. Isabella (or Bella or maybe Izzy) was 3 weeks early but still weighed 5# 12 oz. and mom and baby are doing well. Will be posting a pic of her next week.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment